Smoking slippers, smoking flats, smoking loafers, slip-ons — whichever name you prefer, the smoking shoes trend is popular for fall! I keep 2 pairs of ballet flats in my trunk for the “I don’t want to wear heels” days, but smoking shoes aren’t quite like ballet flats. Androgynous and chic, smoking slippers are a great addition to any wardrobe.
From black to animal print, fabric to calf hair, you can find smoking slippers in an array of colors and textures. Wear them with pants, skirts, dresses — whatever! I’ve had my eye on a pair of leopard print smoking slippers. Which ones are you getting?!
1. Charles Philip “Sylvie” Tassel Suede Loafers, $150 (Bloomingdales)
2. Sam Edelman “Alvin” Smoking Slippers Flats, $91 (shopbop)
3. Chaufer Smoking Loafers, $79.95 (Steve Madden)
4. Madee Smoking Flats, $79.95 – $119.95 (Steve Madden)
5. Dolce Vita “Nariko” Smoking Loafers, $168 (Endless)
6. Charles Philip “Sophie” Herringbone Loafers, $135 (Bloomingdales)
7. Bass Pierre Slip Ons, $70 (Free People)
8. Matt Bernon Quilted “Gitanes” Smoking Slippers, $168 (Need Supply)